Starting a SME steps
So here’s some steps to help you out when you are starting a business:-
1. Decide on Business name (dont make it too complicated (use your tag line to describe the business)
check here to see if its registered https://asic.gov.au/…/before-yo…/business-name-availability/
2. Check for domain name availability (I can do this) get a .com and .com.au if poss
….If both are positive outcomes then….
3. Get a professional to design your Logo (the symbol of you brand) and your brand (the name and tag line)
4. Set up your hosting and emails to a firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Get a professional to set up your holder page to get those all important Google Rankings started..
Hope this helps some of you that may be wondering where to start… part 2 tomorrow
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.